Headed to a summer gathering? You NEED to bring this greek yogurt cream cheese fruit dip with you! You only need 3 ingredients to make a delicious, creamy dip that pairs perfectly with a variety of fruit. This refreshing fruit dip is made with plain Greek yogurt, a block of cream cheese and some honey for natural sweetness!
How to Make Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Fruit Dip:
Grab your mixer to whip up this silky and rich fruit dip in minutes!
Before you start to mix, set your block of cream cheese out on the counter to reach room temperature or you can microwave it for a few seconds to soften.
Add your softened cream cheese to a mixing bowl along with plain greek yogurt and some wonderfully sticky honey! We're using honey as the sweetener in this recipe to lighten things up and make this fruit dip healthier than most!
This dip can be made simple by sticking to those three ingredients, however I prefer to add some vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. If you don't have vanilla extract, you could also opt for a vanilla greek yogurt if you'd like more vanilla flavor.
Once you've added all of the ingredients to your mixing bowl, mix everything together until smooth and creamy! I recommend using a whisk attachment if you have one rather than regular beaters. A whisk attachment helps break down any small chunks of cream cheese and makes this dip extra velvety!
That's it! Super simple. 🙂
How to Serve This 5 Minute Simple Fruit Dip:
Scoop your greek yogurt cream cheese fruit dip into a cute bowl and serve with your favorite fruit! Pineapple is one of my favorite fruits to dip, but honestly I haven't found a fruit that I didn't like with this fruit dip!
Apples, watermelon, grapes, strawberries, cherries, and other melons are all great options to pair with this summer fruit dip!
No summer party is complete without a fresh fruit platter. And this homemade creamy fruit dip takes your basic fruit platter from store-bought to impressive in minutes. Everyone will ask you what's in this fruit dip and how you made it! It tastes like the real thing and you can go ahead and brag how creative you are. I encourage it. Look who's the talk of the party now! 🙂
Everything You'll Need
- Greek Yogurt: Plain greek yogurt lightens up this recipe and makes a fruit dip that is healthier than store bought versions. Greek yogurt makes this creamy fruit dip slightly tart and adds protein which we love. If you only have vanilla greek yogurt that's fine too!
- Cream Cheese: You can't have a thick and creamy fruit dip without cream cheese! We recommend using a block of cream cheese for the best consistency, however if you only have a tub of the spreadable stuff, that will work too!
- Honey: Bring some natural sweetness to the table with a big squeeze of honey.
- Vanilla Extract: This recipe calls for vanilla extract to enhance the flavor of this greek yogurt fruit dip. Vanilla extract makes a difference here so don't leave it out!
- Salt: A pinch of salt goes a long way in this recipe. Adding some salt creates the perfect balance between salty and sweet and makes this fruit dip even tastier!
Need to make a substitution?
Swap the traditional greek yogurt and cream cheese for your favorite dairy-free versions or check out the vegan options linked above.
More Refreshing No-Bake Recipes
- No-Churn Vanilla Chip Stracciatella Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Banana Chia Pudding
- Classic Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Pumpkin Seed Bark
If you make this greek yogurt cream cheese fruit dip, be sure to tag #bakedabundance on Instagram. We’d also love if you would leave a comment below and rate the recipe. We appreciate you!